- ½ large avocado, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 radish, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt for sprinkling
In a small bowl, mash the avocado and set aside.
In a small skillet, fry each egg until your desired doneness. Meanwhile, toast the sliced bread. Add some mashed avocado to each toast, season with a pinch of sea salt, red chili flakes, and top with a fried egg. If desired, garnish the toasts with a few sliced green onions, radishes, and another pinch of red chili flakes. Serve right away.
Per Serving: Calories 240; Total Fat 14 g; Sat Fat 3 g; Protein 12 g; Carb 17 g; Fiber 5 g; Cholesterol 205 mg; Sodium 470 mg