- A terrific writer and polished spokesperson, Patricia knows how to develop nutrition messages that resonate with the media, health professionals and consumers.
- Patricia’s creative health messages reach 6 million people each day through our in-school and corporate wellness programs. I am delighted to have her on my team.
- Reliable, hard working and always up for meeting a new challenge... Patricia is the first person I call when clients have projects that require a unique ability to understand both public relations and nutrition science.
- Patricia always delivers 100% -- she is a perfectionist. As spokesperson, media trainer, supervisor or trade show liaison, Patricia is always on message and I know she will do a great job.
- Packed with energy, expertise and enthusiasm -- Patricia is tops in her field and a pleasure to work with.
- You can always count on Patricia to go the extra mile to make sure that the project is the best that it can be.
- Host magazine-style health and nutrition shows
- Appear as a guest expert on local and national news shows
- Author of Eat Right When Time Is Tight (NorLightsPress, 2010)
- Write feature articles for magazines
- Write health professional, media and consumer education materials
- Serve as a nutrition spokesperson for local and national media campaigns
- Partial client list: California Grape Table Commission, Hass Avocado Board,
Nature Made, Paramount Farms Pistachios
- Speak on hot topics in nutrition at public health events
- Present scientific research at professional conferences
- Provide nutrition and wellness seminars
- Private, individualized nutrition counseling to promote weight management,
general wellness and prevent or treat medical nutrition-related issues
Public Relations Consultant
- Advise on nutrition communication and media strategies
- Utilize current research to write scientific articles, consumer education and
media materials, and health professional brochures
- Develop nutrition programs and materials for employee wellness
- Nutrition analysis of menus and recipes using The Food Processor SQL