- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 peaches, pitted, halved and sliced into 1-inch quartered wedges
- 1/2 small watermelon (about 2-3 cups), rind removed and sliced into wedges
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 ounces semi-hard Sheep or Goat Milk Cheese, shaved
- 1/4 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
In a small bowl, whisk to combine all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
Grill the watermelon and peach wedges at 450°F until the fruit has cooked through and grill marks have occurred on both sides.
To serve, toss the arugula in a medium bowl with half of the dressing. Transfer the dressed greens on a serving platter or plates. Arrange the grilled fruit and blackberries over the top of the greens, top with the shaved cheese, the remaining dressing, and scatter with pistachios.
Per Serving: Calories 410; Total Fat 20 g; Sat Fat 5 g; Protein 11 g; Carb 57 g; Fiber 5 g; Cholesterol 15 mg; Sodium 230 mg