- 1 (14-ounce) package prepared pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 12 ounces chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 cups halved green seedless California grapes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, very thinly sliced (remove seeds for less heat)
Roll the pizza dough into a 10×14-inch oval on a lightly floured board. Transfer it to a baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet, and stir in the garlic and lemongrass paste; cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken and soy sauce; stir-fry over medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through. Place the carrots in a small bowl and stir in a pinch of sugar and the vinegar.
Spread the chicken mixture over the baked dough, then sprinkle it with the carrots, grapes, cilantro, and jalapeño slices. Cut the flatbread into 8 square pieces.
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 357mg | Fiber: 2g