- 6 ounces dark chocolate (60-70% cocoa)
- orange zest, as desired
- 12 small bunches of fresh California grapes (5-7 grapes each)
- Melt chocolate according to package instructions, or melt slowly in a double boiler until thin. Do not overcook. Remove from heat. Add a pinch of orange zest to the chocolate, if desired, and stir.
- Dip each grape cluster in chocolate to coat, about half way up each grape, then place on wax paper to cool.
- Please remember, whole grapes are a choking hazard for small children.
- Image and recipe adapted from Grapes from California.
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Fiber: 1g