- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup large strawberries, hulled, rinsed, and sliced
- ½ cup blackberries, rinsed
- ¼ cup blueberries, rinsed
In a small bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, almond butter, honey, and water. If needed, add a very small amount of additional water to get the mixture to the consistency of a thick nut butter.
Smear equal amounts of the mixture around the perimeter of four small clear bowls. Add ½ cup of yogurt to each bowl, and top with berries. Enjoy immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Sodium: 50mg | Fiber: 3g