- 1 ripe fresh avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened coconut milk drink
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia (or honey to taste)
- 1 cup ice
Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Drink immediately.
Recipe and image courtesy of Love One Today.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 50mg | Fiber: 10g