- 2 cups pulse-based dip(s), such as hummus, lentil dip, and/or black bean dip (store-bought is fine)
- 2 cups flavored popped sorghum, such as rosemary-parmesan and spiced chili
- 6 ounces breads/crackers, such as sliced baguette, seeded flatbread crisps, and/or sorghum crackers
- 2 1/2 ounces pulse-based crunchy snacks, such as black bean chips, roasted chickpeas, and/or crunchy broad beans
- 12 ounces cheese, such as thick-sliced cheddar, herbed goat cheese, cubed Manchego, and/or brie wedge
- 2 1/2 cups veggies, such as cherry tomatoes, snap peas, carrots, yellow pepper strips, English cucumber slices, radishes, and/or marinated artichokes
- 1 1/2 cups fruit, such as grapes, berries, mango or kiwi slices, figs, and/or olives
- 2/3 cup roasted, raw, or flavored nuts, such as almonds, pistachios, walnuts and/or pecans
- 3 ounces meats, such as sliced salami, prosciutto, or sweet soppressata (optional)
- 2 condiments of choice (4 ounces total), such as local jam, grainy mustard, and/or honey
Attractively arrange all ingredients on a large cutting board or platter, at least 12 x 20-inches. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts do not include optional ingredients; such as meats.