- 1 (14-ounce) package prepared pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 12 ounces chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- pinch sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 2 cups halved green seedless California grapes
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, very thinly sliced (remove seeds for less heat)
Roll the pizza dough into a 10×14-inch oval on a lightly floured board. Transfer it to a baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet, and stir in the garlic and lemongrass paste; cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken and soy sauce; stir-fry over medium-high heat until the chicken is cooked through. Place the carrots in a small bowl and stir in a pinch of sugar and the vinegar.
Spread the chicken mixture over the baked dough, then sprinkle it with the carrots, grapes, cilantro, and jalapeño slices. Cut the flatbread into 8 square pieces.
Serving Size: 2 slices each
Per Serving: Calories 418; Total Fat 12 g; Sat Fat 1 g; Protein 22 g; Carb 55 g; Fiber 2 g; Cholesterol 44 mg; Sodium 357 mg