- 2 cups instant oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup dried berry medley (such as blueberries, strawberries, cherries, and blackberries)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, almonds, coconut, maple syrup, oil, and salt. Spread mixture out on a sheet pan sprayed with olive oil spray.
- Bake, tossing once, until golden, about 15 to 20 minutes. Granola will get crispy once it cools.
- Add the dried fruit and toss to combine. Let cool and enjoy on its own or with yogurt, milk, or a milk alternative. If you like, top with a few fresh berries before eating.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4.5g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 75mg | Fiber: 3g