- 1 cup 100% pure coconut water
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 large ripe pear, cored and chopped
- ½ cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Combine the coconut water, spinach, pear, half of the pomegranate seeds, ice, and cinnamon (if using) in a blender and process until smooth. Add ice cubes, as needed, and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into two glasses, top with the remaining pomegranate seeds, and enjoy immediately.
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 50mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 0g