Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 pounds whole rainbow carrots, stems trimmed
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tablespoons melted ghee or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots and bone broth and gently saute until carrots turn brightly colored, about 4-5 minutes.
Carefully transfer carrots to lined baking tray. Drizzle with melted butter or ghee and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
Roast sprouts for 25-30 minutes, or until carrots are tender. Remove from oven, drizzle with maple syrup, and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Pacific Foods.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4.5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 470mg | Fiber: 6g