- 1 pear, cored and halved lengthwise
- 40 grapes, halved
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 small carrot, cut into 4 legs and 2 beaks
- 4 black sesame seeds
- 1 cup flavored Greek yogurt of your choice (such as lemon, vanilla, or honey)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Make the turkey “bodies”: Place each pear half, sliced side down, on its own large plate.
- Make the “feathers”: Arrange the grape halves, sliced side down, in 3 rows outward from each pear body in a half moon shape. Create a row of pomegranate arils between a row of grapes. Top the rows of grapes with banana slices to create the look of the tops of the feathers.
- Make the “eyes” and “beak”: Place two black sesame seeds on each pear body to make the eyes and place a small triangle carrot piece on each pear body to make the beaks.
- Make the “feet”: Place two carrot pieces cut into the shape of stick legs with feet under each pear body.
- Serve with your favorite flavored Greek yogurt and a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy immediately, or store in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 27mg | Fiber: 4g