This white bean smoothie has a boost of plant-based protein and an extra creamy, chocolatey taste.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- ¼ cup cooked white cannellini beans
- ½ frozen medium banana, chopped
- 1 date, pitted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup lowfat chocolate milk
- 1 cup ice
In a blender, combine the cacao powder, cannellini beans, banana, date, cinnamon, chocolate milk, and ice and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into two glasses, top with cinnamon, and enjoy immediately.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 80mg | Fiber: 6g