- ½ large avocado, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 slices 100% whole grain bread
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 radish, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt for sprinkling
In a small bowl, mash the avocado and set aside.
In a small skillet, fry each egg in oil on medium heat until your desired doneness. Meanwhile, toast the sliced bread. Add some mashed avocado to each toast, season with a pinch of sea salt, red chili flakes, and top with a fried egg. If desired, garnish the toasts with a few sliced green onions, radishes, and another pinch of red chili flakes. Serve right away.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 18.5g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Cholesterol: 205mg | Sodium: 470mg | Fiber: 7g