This turmeric chicken noodle soup contains added turmeric and bone broth, which both naturally support a healthy immune system.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh)
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 cartons Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Broth (8 cups)
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Add olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. Stir in onion, celery, and carrots and gently saute for 7 to 10 minutes, or until softened.
Add in black pepper, sea salt, thyme, turmeric, bone broth, water, chicken, and egg noodles. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 20 minutes.
Divide soup into bowls and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Pacific Foods.
Looking for other options like this turmeric chicken noodle soup that provide immune support? Try these other recipes: